The 2014 Greater Lansing Heart Walk
September 13, 2014
|Don’t Stop!! The Fundraising Continues!!|
You can continue to fundraise through December 1st.
1. Make your personal donation.
2. Download the Heart Walk app for iPhone and Android.
3. Use the app to connect with people via text, Facebook or email and ask them to contribute to the American Heart Association.
4. If you know someone who hasn’t made their personal donation, encourage them to donate today.
Did you know?
• If you raise $500: More than 2,500 children will be taught how to avoid obesity and live longer.
• If you raise $250: 15 innovative CPR kits can be distributed to communities to help save lives.
• If you raise $100: You can help empower 1,000 people to improve their heart health with My Life Check.
• If you raise $25: You help plant the seeds for research funding and the next medical breakthrough.
You can be a life saver! You can be heroic to someone in need! The time is now to ask for donations or make a personal donation. The time is now to save lives.
If you have any questions please contact Rodney Parkkonen at 906.250.1914 or email@example.com.
The American Heart Association is the largest voluntary health organization working to prevent, treat and defeat heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases. These diseases, the Nation's No.1 and No.4 killers, claim more than 813,804 American lives a year. Thanks to all our walkers, donors and volunteers who have accepted the challenge to help fight heart disease and stroke. We cannot achieve our mission without each one of you!